I started my digital marketing journey in France, working as Search Marketing Consultant at Pixalione (a digital & Search Marketing Agency: http://www.pixalione.com/) and managing a portfolio of around 10 clients including Air France, Carrefour Spectacles, Groupe Onet and Hygitech among others. I then moved back to Mauritius for personal reasons and joined another consultancy agency, Extension Interactive, where I also held a position of SEO Consultant for the company, with clients such as the MCB being part of my portfolio.
Further to my consultancy experience, I wanted to join a company where I would be defining, overlooking & implementing the SEO strategies from end to end. I thus joined Winners as SEO specialist, where I work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to set up, implement, monitor and optimize strategies that we defined together for the year. Aside of my main role as SEO specialist, I have also been training the team on usage of Google platforms such as Google analytics, Google AdWords, Search console among others. This has allowed us to manage our own SEA campaigns internally, to enable better control and flexibility. I have also provided insights on the digital field to other departments as well as the CEO of Winners.
I am now looking to take my career to another level and contribute to the success of your company through my experience and expertise of the digital field.
Gender : Male
- Search Engine Optimisation, Search engine marketing, E-Reputation, Technical Website Audit, Content Audit, Semantic gap analysis, on page and off page Optimization, Netlinking.
- Native English
- Native French
- Digital Marketing strategies
- Search Marketing
- Search engine optimization,
- Content marketing
- On page and off page optimization
- Semantic Gap Analysis and recommendation
- Technical website audit and recommandation
- Digital transformation implementation and support